Dr. Tony Long
- Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Regional Anaesthesia and Ultrasound
- Undergraduate at UNSW. Resident at Prince of Wales Hospital. Registrar at Concord Hospital with stints at St Vincents, St Margarets and The Childrens Hospital at Camperdown.
- Fellow year at The Childrens Hospital at Camperdown.
- Post Grad year at University of Washington Medical Centre in Seattle mainly involved in tertiary referral Cardiac and Regional Anaesthesia.
- Past VMO at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Mona Vale District Hospital.
- Now Visiting Anaesthetist at North Shore Private and Mater Misericordiae Hospitals.