Dr. Mark Egan
- Orthopaedic, Obstetric and Ophthalmic Anaesthesia
- I have degrees in both science and medicine from the University of Sydney. I trained in anaesthetics at Royal Prince Alfred and Westmead Childrens Hospitals and completed my Fellowship in Anaesthetics at Royal North Shore Hospital. My current appointments are principally at The Mater and North Shore Private Hospitals as well as Sydney Eye Hospital. I am enrolled in continuing education with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and attend relevant conferences to keep up to date.
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists