Dr. David Bollinger
- B.Med (Newcastle), D.A (UK), FANZCA
- Orthopaedic Adult Cardiac Anaesthesia and Medical Perfusion
- Medical degree obtained at The University of Newcastle in 1983. Internship and residency at Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney. Anaesthetic training at Royal North Shore Sydney, Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children, and the United Kingdom.
- Special interests during training included: Paediatric anaesthesia, pain management, and cardiac anaesthesia. Specialist Anaesthetist since 1993. Posts have included Careflight Medical retrieval, Royal North Shore Hospital, and private practice at North Shore Private, The Mater Hospital , Westmead Private and Prince of Wales Private.
- Previous Federal Secretary Australian Society of Anaesthetists, and Council member NSW branch
- Member of the ASA and AMA. Member Executive Sydney Anaesthetics since 2000, and chairman from 2005 to 2008